Let's take it back to your childhood summers. You're gliding down your homemade water slide to beat that El Paso, TX heat. Your dad is proudly manning the grill - cringey jokes and all.
Papa Eric's Burgers brings the grill dad energy all year long. We're a burger restaurant that's slinging burgers the old-fashioned way. That means handcrafted burgers, hand-cut vegetables and all the classic sides.
Ready to chow down? Stop by our restaurant on North Zaragoza Road, North Loop Drive or North Pietras Street today. Want to take our fresh flavors on the road? You can order ahead at 915-259-0223.
There aren't too many restaurants that will serve you a burger just the way you like it. That's why we stand out. You can choose from our fan favorites or customize your order. You'll have a hard time picking amongst our:
- Triple Meat Burger: Sometimes, three is better than one. That's why we stack three juicy patties directly on top of each other for this filling favorite.
- Chiara Burger: Would it really be an El Paso burger without chiles on top? We combine the heat of Mexican chiles with American ground beef for epic results.
- Andre Burger: Want hotdogs on top of your burger? Of course, you do. It's like the Fourth of July on a plate.
You can pair your burger with regular fries, onion rings or loaded fries with chili and cheese. If you're ready to load up your plate, it's time to load up your car. Visit our burger restaurant right away.
At Papa Eric's Everyone is welcome. That includes:
- Friends and family
- Sports Teams
- Active-duty military members and veterans
- Police officers, firefighters and medical personnel
You'll load up on flavor when you stop by our restaurant for lunch or dinner - or both, we don't judge.